Τετάρτη 28 Οκτωβρίου 2009

i think it fits

Somewhere on the other side of this wide night
and the distance between us, I am thinking of you.
The room is turning slowly away from the moon.

This is pleasurable. Or shall I cross that out and say
it is sad? In one of the tenses I singing
an impossible song of desire that you cannot hear.

La lala la. See? I close my eyes and imagine
the dark hills I would have to cross
to reach you. For I am in love with you and this

is what it is like or what it is like in words.


Words, Wide Night
Carol Ann Duffy

3 σχόλια:

  1. axuuu! sovara akous Parov?kai nomiza kaneis ap ts gnwstous me dn ektima tetoia mousikh : )
    thanks gia to comment :P
    FOLLOWING...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. epishs eida kai ena mnma pu esteiles sto SOUL! telika ehoume pio polla koina : )

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. K gw ekplisomai, gt elahistoi gnwstoi m akoun Parov & akoma lgoteroi tn katatasoun prwto sts mousikes ts protimiseis. k SOUL, e? auta einai! :) pl hairomai, loipon! mipws btw tn eides k st reworks live?
    teleio t blog s! thanks p akoloutheis ;)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή